29 Мар Dr. Fabricio Racca
Dr. Fabricio Racca
Currently serves as medical care director and works in the Genitourinary Tumors and Sarcomas program with Dr. Xavier García del Muro at the IOB Institute of Oncology, one of the most active in Spain and one of the most recognized as an international cancer center.
He is a principal investigator of numerous research protocols in the IOB Clinical Trials Unit and has collaborated in the development of national research projects on prostate cancer and renal cell carcinoma, including clinical and translational oncology studies.
- Medical care director.
- Specialist in the Genitourinary Tumors and Sarcomas program at the IOB Institute of Oncology.
- Medicine degree from the National University of Rosario, Argentina in 2006.
- Medical residency in Internal Medicine at the Hospital Universitario Centenario of Rosario in 2010.
- second medical residency in Medical Oncology at the Hospital Universitario Vall d’Hebron, Barcelona in 2017.
- trained at the Vall d’Hebron University Hospital and participated in the Genitourinary Tumors Unit of this hospital, mainly in the management of prostate cancer, bladder carcinoma and renal cell carcinoma.
- Member of national and international cancer societies.
- Participant at projects of Urological Tumors Groups such as the European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancer (EMUC).