11 Дек Dr. Santiago Banqué
Posted at 17:43h in Barcelona, Complementary Specialities, Quironsalud, Unidad de psicologia clinica 0 Comments
Dr. Santiago Banqué, PhD
Dr. Banqué has been one of the pioneers of psycho-oncology in our country.
He has dedicated himself to this area and to clinical psychology for 25 years and in 2015 he joined IOB.
- Clinical Psychology Unit, IOB Institute of Oncology
- He holds a degree in Psychology from the University of Barcelona (UB) with a specialization in Clinical Psychology from the Ministry of Education and Science.
- PhD and proficiency in academic research from the University of Barcelona (UB).
- Doctor of Psychology from Newport University (USA).
- PhD in Psychiatry at the Faculty of Medicine of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).
- Postgraduate and Master’s degrees in the field of Clinical Psychopathology.
- He began his medical activity in 1995 as an assistant psycho-oncologist at the Medical Oncology Service and the Oncology Surgery Unit (UCO) of the Red Cross Health Consortium of L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona).
- Communications and presentations at congresses, participation in research projects.
- Internship advisor for the university master’s degree in General Health Psychology at the Abad Oliva University in the IOB itself.
- Post-graduate professor at the University of Barcelona as well as multiple educational collaborations and internship direction.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.