14 Апр Dra. Enriqueta Felip
Posted at 00:20h in Barcelona, Head and Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Quironsalud, Specialists 0 Comments
Dra. Enriqueta Felip
Professor Felip is in charge of thoracic malignancy management, and is responsible for thoracic cancer trials undertaken by the Oncology Department.
Current research lines include the optimization of chemotherapy in early-stage disease, evaluation of new agents and therapies, research into novel pharmacogenomic approaches, the integration of immunotherapeutic approaches in the treatment of lung cancer patients, and the elucidation of potential mechanisms of resistance to tyrosine-kinase inhibitors.
- Enriqueta Felip is the Head of the Thoracic and Head and Neck Cancer Unit within the Oncology Department of Vall d’Hebron Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
- Medical degree from the UAB, where she also completed her PhD studies in medical oncology.
- Current member of the Spanish Lung Cancer Group (SLCG) and the Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM).
- Member of the scientific committee of the SLCG.
- SEOM Vice-President for the following years 2019-2021.
- Member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), and the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC).
- Member of the Board of Directors of IASLC (2017-2021).
- Co-chair of the 20th WCLC Congress that took place last September 2019 in Barcelona.
- Dr. Felip receives the 1st ESMO Women for Oncology Award in 2015.
- President of the Oncology Comission at Vall d’Hebron University Hospital.
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Parc Taulí Sabadell Hospital.
Author of many peer-reviewed articles and book chapters relating to the field of thoracic malignancies.
- Associate Professor at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) from 2010 to May 2019.
- Professor of Medicine at the Universitat de Vic (UVicc-UCC). She is involved in the training of medical students, residents and particularly in mentoring fellows.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.