26 Мар Dra. Pamela Arenas
Dra. Pamela Arenas
Dr. Arenas has attended different national and international congresses and has conducted on-going training courses in her specialty, with a particular focus on lymphomas.
- Hematology Unit, IOB Institute of Oncology
- She holds a degree in Medicine from the National University of San Agustin (Arequipa-Peru), 2011.
- Specialization in Hematology and Hemotherapy at the Vall d’Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy (SEHH) and the European Hematology Association (EHA).
- Head of the study and treatment of benign and malignant hemopathies at the IOB, as well as coagulation disorders, since June 2018.