13 Апр Dr. Aleix Prat
Dr. Aleix Prat
Dr. Prat is a clinical scientist with a longstanding research interest in the clinical application of laboratory findings in breast cancer, with a particular interest in gene expression and the clinical implications of different intrinsic molecular subtypes of breast cancer and also he designs and leads clinical trials of novel drugs and approaches at SOLTI, a Spanish breast cancer cooperative group.
- Head of Medical Oncology, Hospital Clínic of Barcelona
- Head of Translational Genomics and Targeted Therapeutics Group (IDIBAPS).
- Head of the Breast Cancer programme at IOB-Quirón Salud.
- MD degree in 2003 from the University of Barcelona.
- medical oncology fellowship in 2008 at Vall d´Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO).
- postdoctoral research associate at the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA) in the Laboratory of Prof. Charles M. Perou, in 2008.
- Head of the Translational Genomics and Targeted Therapeutics in Solid Tumors Group at August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute (IDIBAPS).
- President of the Board of Directors of SOLTI.
- member of the Executive Committee of The Breast International Group (BIG) in 2018.
- co-founder of the spin-off called Reveal Genomics, SL.
- holds three issued patents, which certificates a stable scientific career.
- Head of the Translational Genomics Group at VHIO (2012).
- Hospital Clínic and IDIBAPS (2014).
Part of more than 160 publications (H-Index Score of 51), with a total of 13.479 citations and 95 communications in international conferences.
- Tenure-Track Professor of Barcelona University (UB)
- Director, Breast Pathology — Senology Master´s degree, UB.