30 Мар Dr. Àlex Martínez
Dr. Àlex Martínez
In the Thoracic Tumor Unit in Vall d’Hebrón led by Dr. E. Felip, he is involved as co-investigator of a large number of phase I, phase II and phase III clinical trials and principal investigator of several of them.
Currently focused my activity in the treatment of early stage and locally-advanced NSCLC as well as participating in clinical trials with new therapies in this setting.
He is also a co-investigator in the IOB Clinical Trials Unit in order to offer new therapeutic options to our patients.
- Member of the Thoracic Tumors Unit and Head and Neck Unit of the Oncological Institute (IOB).
- Medical oncologist at the Department of Medical Oncology at Vall d’Hebrón University Hospital — Vall d’Hebrón Institute of Oncology (VHIO).
- Graduated from de degree of Medicine at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB) in 2006.
- Residency completed in Medical Oncology at the Catalan Institute of Oncology — Germans Trias I Pujol University Hospital directed by Dr. Rafael Rosell in 2011.
- Member of the Thoracic Tumors Unit and Head and Neck Unit of the Oncological Institute (IOB) Hospital Quirón Barcelona since 2013.
- Member of: Sociedad Española de Oncología Médica (SEOM), Grupo Español de Cáncer de Pulmón (GECP), European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Participant of several articles and scientific publications, specially in lung cancer publications.