03 أبريل Dr. Juan Carlos Reverter, MD PhD
Posted at 02:10h in Barcelona, Hematology, Quirónsalud, Specialists 0 Comments
Dr. Juan Carlos Reverter, MD PhD
Hematologist dedicated to hemostasis in the Hematology Unit of the IOB, headed by Dr. Francesc Bosch and Dr. Armando López-Guillermo.
Specialist in hematology and hemotherapy. His area of expertise is coagulation diseases and disorders, in their manifestations in the form of thrombosis and hemorrhages and their relation to problems of fertility and poor obstetric results.
- Hematology Unit, IOB Institute of Oncology
- Department Head, Unit of Hemotherapy and Hemostasis, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona
- Holds a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (UB) (1982).
- Specialization in Hematology and Hemotherapy at the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (1986).
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (1990).
- Post-doctoral training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York (USA) and at the City University of New York School of Medicine.
- Head of the Hemotherapy and Hemostasis Department, Hospital Clínic de Barcelona.
- Chairman of the Standardization Committee of the Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy since 2000.
- President of the Catalan Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy (2009-2011)
- Secretary of the Spanish Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (2003-2010).
He has published more than 200 articles in international journals and is the author of more than 30 book chapters.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.