08 Апр Dra. Ana Oaknin
Posted at 01:20h in Barcelona, Gynecologic Cancer, Quironsalud, Specialists 0 Comments
Dra. Ana Oaknin
Her main research interests are in angiogenesis, DNA repair mechanisms and immunology, and is Principal Investigator in several series of clinical trials in ovarian, cervical and endometrial cancer.
She is leading and involved in a large number of projects on gynaecological tumours. She is the author of over 100 publications and presentations in different Congress.
- Head of the Gynaecological Tumour Unit
- Full-time Senior Attending Physician at Medical Oncology Department at the Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH).
- Principal Clinical Investigator of the Gynaecological Malignancies Group at the Vall d’Hebrón Institute of Oncology in Barcelona (VHIO).
- Leader of the Gynaecological Cancer programme at the Institute of Oncology (IOB).
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid in 1994.
- specialised in Medical Oncology (MD) at the “Hospital Universitario de la Princesa”- Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- PhD Degree at Univesidad Autonoma de Barcelona.
- Executive board member as a Co-Chair of the GEICO Group (Spanish Ovarian Cancer Research Group).
- Faculty member for the Gyn-Track in the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), the Spanish Representative of GOG.
- Spanish representative in the Cervical Committee and Phase II Committee of the GCIG Group on behalf of GEICO.
- Active member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), and the Spanish Association of Medical Oncology (SEOM).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.