02 ديسمبر Dra. Jordina Casademunt
Dra Jordina Casademunt
The nutritionist Jordina Casademunt, accompanies the cancer patient in the improvement of dietary habits during the treatment in order to minimize possible side effects that may affect nutrition.
She also acts as an advisor on adapting recipes according to individual needs, thus ensuring that patients continue to enjoy food and, at the same time, improve their nutritional status.
Her characteristic interest in cancer patients and their relationship with food comes after verifying the growing interest that people with cancer and their families have in modifying eating habits throughout the process.
- Nutrition Unit IOB.
- Tutor of the specialization course in nutrition and health in oncology at the UB.
- Part of the team of experts from the BBVA project of pastry chef Jordi Roca, “El sense del cacao”.
- Diploma in nutrition and dietetics in 1998 from the University of Barcelona.
- Postgraduate degree in health communication from Pompeu Fabra University in 2015.
- Master in Digital Health (e-Health) from the Open University of Catalonia in 2020.
- Specialist in healthcare communication and digital health (e-Health).
- Part of the team of experts from the BBVA project by pastry chef Jordi Roca, “The sense of cocoa” where patients with ageusia are visible and how through cocoa and the emotions that this food evokes we can recover the sense of taste.
- Technical department of the food sector, training health professionals, and coordinating a corporate magazine for more than 10 years.
- Teaching in the IL-3 (UB) virtual expert course on “nutrition and health in oncology”.