25 Mar Dra. Daniela Camacho
Posted at 03:20h in Barcelona, Breast cancer, Centro médico teknon, Specialists 0 Comments
Dra. Daniela Camacho
Dr Camacho, a specialist in breast cancer, wrote her doctoral thesis on “Proportion of adolescent pregnancies and their relationship with low birth weight in Mana-Cotopaxi” at the Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador. She has participated in meetings and spoken at conferences throughout her career.
- Breast Cancer Unit at IOB Teknon.
- Medical Oncology Department. Hospital de la Santa Pau i Santa Creu.
- Training at Montgomery College. Maryland-USA from 2003 to 2004.
- Training as Medical Surgeon. Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador from 2004 to 2010.
- Rotating Internship at Carlos Andrade Marín Hospital. Quito-Ecuador from 2010 to 2011.
- Standardisation of the Degree in Medicine. Madrid in 2012.
- Up Skills Course: “How to write an abstract” from 2018 to 2019. SEOM. “Consell Català de Formació Mèdica Continuada de les Professions Sanitàries”.
- Master’s Degree in Medical Oncology from the SEOM from 2018 to 2021.
- Member of the SEOM and ESMO.
- Medical Oncology, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau. University of Barcelona, from 2014 to 2019.
- Rotation in Phase I clinical trials at the UITM “Molecular Cancer Therapy Research Unit”, Vall d’Hebrón Hospital. Barcelona in 2018.
- Update of: “Neuroendocrine tumours”. Endorsed by GETNE 2018.
- Discussion of endometrial cancer. Acadèmia Catalano-Balear. 2018.
Author of various oral presentations and posters related to breast cancer at the SEOM congress (2017 and 2018).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.