27 Mar Dra. María Ferrer
Posted at 05:52h in Barcelona, Continuous care unit, Prevention and detection, Quirónsalud, Specialists 0 Comments
Dra María Ferrer
- Head of the Continuous Care Unit, support for oncology patients and hospitalization at the IOB.
- Development of prevention and quick diagnosis consultation at the IOB.
- Active participation in patient recruitment and follow-up in clinical trials.
- Holds a degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Zaragoza, 1998, with distinction.
- Academic year 2005-2006 at the Université de Rennes.
- Training in Internal Medicine MIR System 2008-2013: Gregorio Marañón Hospital.
- Master’s degree in Clinical Management of Systemic Autoimmune Diseases, University of Barcelona, 2013-2014.
- Monographic Doctorate Course in Internal Medicine given by the Complutense University of Madrid, 2008. DEA with outstanding marks from the Complutense University of Madrid.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Madrid. Hospitalization floor for serious medical-surgical oncology patient complications, as well as specialized consultation for oncology patient support and diagnosis. Committee on Infectious Diseases. 2013 to 2015.
- Volunteer work in the general medicine office of the San Antonio charity clinic in Madrid.
- Active participation in the recruitment and follow-up of patients in the clinical trials carried out in the Internal Medicine Department; collaboration on Spanish Arteriosclerosis Society research projects.
- Collaboration in the specialized Gregorio Marañón Hospital unit during the 2009 influenza A epidemic.
- Served in the Systemic Diseases Unit, Hospital de Cruces Vizcaya, under Dr. Ruiz de Irastorza.